photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, September 13, 2013

One Year Pictures

I decided to take Charlotte to the park this morning and take pictures of her in the dress my grandma made her for her birthday.  I knew I had to do it right after she ate so she would be at her happiest state!  I have thought so much about just paying someone to take these photos, but she is at the stage where if the camera is out, she won't look at it.  So I decided to take on the challenge myself.  Out of 291 photos, there were only a few that turned out.  Little stinker will not look at the camera!!!  I also took pictures of her in MY dresses that Grandma made for me when I was younger.  I didn't realize that I was a bit older but I'm glad I did it now than forgetting later and never getting them done.




Same dress...me at 15 months old
ALL DONE!
Thank you Grandma Sheila for all the amazing dresses over the years!

1 comment:

  1. I am finally getting all caught up on your blog!! The pictures turned out great! I can't believe Charlotte is a year old! She's such a cutie! And I love that your grandma makes dresses - they are so sweet and you all will cherish them forever :)

    ReplyDelete