photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, September 5, 2013

East Coast Trip Part 1

Josh was FINALLY able to take paternity leave and we decided it would be a great time of year to go visit my in-laws and site-see a bit.  Our first stop was Newtown, CT.  Ironically, we arrived on tax-free week, so Eve and I did some great shopping!  I love the store "Once Upon A Child," a consignment store.  Better than any I have EVER seen.  Charlotte had a blast at Gram and Gramps house.
 
We also did Downtown Newtown one day...saw a movie in Edmon Town Hall, lunch at the General Store and visited the library.  
 
 One night, Josh and I headed over to the mall to purchase a MacBook Air!  I have been saving and selling for this and was so excited to buy it.  It's so cute!! I wasn't able to use it much during the trip, but I look forward to using it a lot now!


Up Next....NYC


No comments:

Post a Comment