photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Don Jose's...A Neilson Favorite

Today, My Grandpa and Grandma Neilson took Charlotte and I out to lunch to Don Jose's.  Along with us were Desiree, her twins, Janice and Melissa and Brady!  It was such a fun lunch and we are so blessed to be apart of a wonderful family who likes to do things together!  On our way to our seats, one woman commented, "what a nice big family."  Lady, you have no idea!!
Sorry it's blurry, someone else took this!


After, Charlotte and I went to Disneyland.  We were already right off the freeway, so what the hey?!  It's all decorated for Halloween and it was a blast, just me and my BFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment