photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, December 1, 2014

The Countdown has Begun

Thanksgiving is over and December 1st has quickly snuck up on us...time to decorate our homes full of Christmas joy! Since I'm not home from Utah yet, I have to live through my parents decorations. There are two thiga I can't wait to get up on my fireplace mantle. 1) My new Pottery Barn stocking holders and 2) my aunt's adorable Christmas countdown blocks!



There are countdown blocks for EVERY occasion and can be found in her Etsy shop, Daisy Blossom Creation. These Christmas blocks can be found here
 
How are you decorating for the holidays??


No comments:

Post a Comment