photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014: Part One

Since I haven't been home (to Utah) since we moved, thanksgiving was spent with my family. It was so fun to see my siblings and my parents renovated house and have Charlotte play with her aunts and uncles. She has such a fun time with all of them. 

We did a lot of shopping, relaxing, eating and mingling...all things I enjoy! I was able to see my grandparents, aunts and uncle and their families. We also were able to spend a little time with Josh's family and they came over for Thanksgivjng dinner. I miss living in the west and seeing my side of the family on a regular basis, so this trip was much needed! 

 
 
 

Next day we had to have In-N-Out!!





Zupas
 
Monday we picked up Josh's parents from the airport, visied some of Rick's family in Sandy and headed back to the condo in Provo.  It was nice to spend a few hours with Josh's family and then again on Thanksgiving.  Charlotte warms up to everyone a little more each time she sees them. 
 
I always say, Charlotte will be a six foot tall Meg :)
 
Giving Gram some loves!
 

On our way out of Provo, we stopped by Swig.  To tell you the truth, I had it way too hyped up.  I have had better sugar cookies.  The dirty Diet Coke was pretty good though!

 
 
 

Our second time at Kneaders for breakfast...
 

Café Rio with my grandparents and aunt Robyn...
 

When we picked Tahnee and Tyler up from the airport on Wednesday, they had a BIG surprise for us!!


As you can imagine, I freaked out and am still SO excited!! Her and Josh's sister, Meg, are due within days of each other. I am just loving all this baby business! 

Touring BYU campus with Tahnee and Tyler.  And of course, I had to get Charlotte a new BYU t-shirt!  We actually ran into Josh's parents and Meg here too!
 
Charlotte loves her aunts!



Earnestly Chocolate from the BYU Creamery is by far the best ice cream EVER!

 

 
 
Go Cougars!!





Thanksgiving Day...

My mother's parents have been married 57 years!  Aren't they so cute? (No, it wasn't their anniversary)
 
Family picture.  The last one was taken when I was 1!  28 years ago!
 


My announcement on IG that Tahnee is having a baby GIRL!
 

End of the day (Charlotte is growling at everything these days)!
 
 
Black Friday shopping started around 9:00 pm Thursday night and went for 24 hours! (I know, we are so horrible for starting on Thanksgiving day!)

Friday night we headed up to Salt Lake City for Temple Square lights and City Creek.  We loved visiting SLC frequently when we lived in Utah.  It is such a fun place and a nice getting away from Happy Valley! 
 


Waiting for our Chick-Fil-A peppermint shakes!
 




 
We had such a fun Thanksgiving with my whole Sheppard family and Josh's family.  We hope you had a great time and made lasting memories with friends and family!

No comments:

Post a Comment