photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chatbooks

The initial reason I started an Instagram account was when I saw in Shutterfly I could make a book of all my photos I would post. Like a photo journal (along with my blog).  Since the time I started Instagram (888 posts and 172 weeks later) I finally am putting the pictures into books. But I'm not using Shutterfly. I'm using Chatbooks. It is SO easy to use (using the app) and al I had to do was change the covers. $6 for 60 pages/pictures + FREE shipping. Can I just tell you how much I love the word FREE? Speaking of FREE...if you use my code, you'll get your first Chatbooks for FREE! You can order one volume or all volumes of your IG pics and one of them (yes, even if you just order one) will be FREE! No catch or hidden fees. I'm not sure how long this code will last, so use it now!! I can't wait to receive mine and hear how you like yours!!




No comments:

Post a Comment