photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, May 31, 2014

House Tour: Charlotte's Bedroom and Bathroom

I will continue to do the house pictures slowly.  This weekend we had visitors, which always means it's time to clean...seriously!  Of course, Charlotte's room is always filled with toys everywhere.  I figured I would pick up all the toys in time for our guests to come (and take pictures).  Not even five minutes after her room was SPOTLESS, she destroyed it!  Luckily, I got the pictures as she was coming in and playing.  If you could only see the room now...it doesn't even look like the same room ;)
There are still some things I need to finish (and luckily my mom is coming next week).  But you get the main idea.  I really love the idea of a little girls room being PINK, but (before I knew I wasn't having more children) I thought we should do a color that could be for both a boy and girl.  The turquoise won and I LOVE how it turned out.  I wanted her bedroom and bathroom to match; that's why they are the same paint color, accented stripe wall, and matching wall art (above her kitchen and in her bathroom).  It's big enough 
BEDROOM:

Kitchen, Shopping car, and doll bunk beds were all Craigslist finds!


Rocking chair was my grandmother's and she also made the quilt when Charlotte was born.



BATHROOM:




2 comments:

  1. You are seriously talented! I love Charlotte's room and bathroom! And I can not believe and at the same time I am extremely jealous that you got that cute kitchen set on Craigslist!

    ReplyDelete