photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, May 26, 2014

Fun Events in Between Weddings

I started the week with Nicole's wedding festivities and ended with Courtney's, but in between I have had other fun moments (yes, besides Disneyland).  
On Tuesday, my cousin Kasey had a baby shower.  It was fun because it was the first of several times I'll see the Neilson's this week.  She looked so great and I was glad to hear, feeling great!  We went to Chili's, had a great lunch and visited with family.


Wednesday, I had lunch with my friend Christine.  We have been friends since high school.  When we lived in Rancho Santa Margarita, we had just started hanging out more, going to Disneyland, meeting for lunch and walking the lake...then we moved :(  It was fun seeing her and the boys and catching up.  Friends like Christine make me want to come back to California.  




Friday and Saturday morning, we went out to breakfast at Paul's Kitchen in Mission Viejo. All I have to say is why have I never been here before?! It was really good and cheap!
Sunday I made a quick stop to Sprinkles for some "Thank You" cupcakes for my grandparents and Robyn for watching Charlotte over the weekend, and a couple for me to enjoy! 



Last night, my cousin, Haylee, opened her mission call going to Norway Oslo.  Haylee, you will be a great "Sister Neilson!" 


The two girl cousins to go on a mission...so far!


Brady and Charlotte did NOT want to pose for a picture.


During this game of back and forth, Charlotte actually caught the ball for the first time!
It has been a busy, fun, productive week! Although, I need to go back and see my hubby. We have all missed each other so much. I never thought I would be this anxious to run back to North Carolina, but it's time to be together as a family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment