photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, May 19, 2014

Nicole and Garret's Wedding

I don't remember the first time I met Nicole, but I also don't remember a time when she wasn't around! Nicole and Tahnee have been best friends since middle school, but it seems like much longer. Nicole moved to Rancho Santa Margarita from LA, Tahnee saw her at school by herself, went up and talked to her and the rest is history! Nicole has been around for everything. Her and Tahnee played basketball in high school, she met every boyfriend I brought home, she was there every time we added another baby to the family, her and Tahnee worked at GAP together also (and we would visit her anytime we made a trip to the mall), she experienced my family moving three times, was a bridesmaid for Tahnee, and we teased her that she was getting baptized "on Saturday" every single week (she would tell us, "I'm already Jewish and Catholic. I can't be Mormon, too!" Haha.) and the list goes on! 

From the moment I knew I was moving, I knew I wouldn't be missing Nicole's wedding for anything. I flew in Saturday afternoon for the Bachelorette party. A group of eleven girls went to Javier's Cantina, at the Irvine Spectrum. It was a total blast!! 






Afterward, the party continued back at Nicole's house, with cocktails, games, dessert, and presents. 




The night was so much fun!! And thanks to Tyler for watching Charlotte for me! 

The next day was the BIG day!! Of course Charlotte is on east coast time, so my day started at 5:00 AM! After a morning of a delicious breakfast (thank you Sam!) and getting ready, Tyler and I headed off on our brother/sister day date. We had to drop off Charlotte at my grandparents so they and Robyn could watch her overnight. We visited with them for a while and then snuck out. Since I dropped the ball on not getting Tahnee's part of the gift, we had to find a mall. We went to the mall, and then grabbed a bite to eat. We were off again to the venue. 

I was asked to be the greeter and make sure everyone signed the guest book and then added to their 3D bouquet (every single person loved this idea...take a flower and pin it to the framed canvas).



Once all the guests arrived, it was time to be seated for the ceremony. It was the most beautiful sight! The gazebo looked right over the ocean! The music started and the wedding part came in. Then we all stood for the bride! Everyone was stunning! (Great job Jazmin on everyone's makeup!) 






Next was cocktail hour. We were able to socialize, the wedding party took pictures and we snagged a quick photo with the bride!  




Then we were all seated one last time for toasts, dinner and the cake cutting. Her dad, sister and brother-in-law, gave amazing toasts and it was fun to see their sense of humor. The dinner was great (stuffed chicken) and the cake...you get the point!  EVERYTHING WAS GREAT! 







The last thing of the night was the dancing. Which started with Garrett and Nicole's first dance, Nicole and Rick's father/daughter dance (which had us all in tears) and Garrett's dance with his mom. And the dance floor was opened! 



Thank you so much for letting me be apart of your special day. I wish you two all the happiness and have fun in Paris!! 

1 comment:

  1. Amazing wedding ceremony and cake seems to be really yummy. I am looking for one of the budgeted LA venue for my sister in law's birthday party next month. It's her 25th birthday and looking for an extraordinary theme to make her feel special. Delicious menu and cup cakes will all be her favorite.

    ReplyDelete