photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Finding Fun in the South

Saturday was such a great day.  Many of you know one of my favorite things to do is go out to breakfast!  Well, honestly,  I love eating out period, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.  We started our day out at Cracker Barrel, eating breakfast at noon.  Yeah, we all slept in...it was awesome!!  

Afterward, we literally drove across the street to our new amusement park, Carowinds! For my California peeps, it's owned by the same company that runs Great America and Knott's Berry Farm. The weather was a bit gloomy and it was supposed to rain, resulting in a ghost town of a place! There was like nobody there! It was nice being our first time (Josh went when he was like 6!), we could see everything going on. 

I took Charlotte on a kid ride, that she absolutely hated! I think we will be sticking to the water park side most of the summer!

Josh rode a couple of the roller coasters because there were literally NO LINES! According to him, they "knocked his socks off!" 

On our way out, we noticed everyone straddling the state line. I hopped over and took my picture. Then, much to our surprise, Charlotte walks over and straddles the state line! We were laughing so hard! She is one observant little girl! 

We are looking forward to many days at Carowinds, since it's only 4.9 miles from our front door! ;)  

I also put together the play group schedule at church and found a ton of things to do with little kids!  Now that the weather is warming up, we are going to be having a lot of fun here!  When I ask Josh why he fell for me, he says it's because we had fun together. I'm all about having fun...I don't think that will ever change! 









 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Welp! It's no Disneyland but it'll have to do! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte is so cute! I love that last picture of her!

    ReplyDelete