photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, March 20, 2014

First Day of Spring

We were welcomed by the first day of spring with AMAZING weather! We started the day off with a walk around the neighborhood with Patty. That was an experience! All Patty wanted to do was lay in the sun!

Afterward, we headed over to the park for another walk and play time with some friends! I don't think I've ever put Charlotte on a swing before (they are always taken) and oh boy, did she LOVE it!! 


Now that she is up from her nap, we decided to eat Popsicles on the driveway. I can't get enough of this weather. Me. Sun, please don't go away!!





2 comments:

  1. Wish we lived by each other so that we could go to the park together with our little ladies. Charlotte is looking so old. I don't know about you but I just keep thinking "where did my baby go?!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be way fun. Our little girls would be great friends! It makes me sad that the baby stage goes by so fast. But luckily, each age is fun!!

      Delete