photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Feelin' the Love

I have to say that the response to my last post has been so overwhelming and very unexpected.  I appreciate all the text, comments, messages, and love that you have all shown our way.  What amazing friends and family we have!!  I hope that you feel our appreciation.  Like I said before, that although this may be a sad thing to happen, we are trying to stay focused on the positive.  On Friday, we ran to Target after Josh got off work to look at some patio furniture.  As we were walking back to our car, an older couple came out of the store the same time and were commenting on Charlotte and said, "you need to have another one soon.  She needs it."  We just laughed and agreed.  Once they left our side we said to each other, "if you only knew!"  Were we offended?  Not at all!  They had no clue the news we had just received but were trying to give us general advice.  I can see though how people could be hurt by others words.  I hope that if I have ever been insensitive to someone you can forgive me.  You never know how others feel until you walk in their shoes.  With each experience we go through, we learn more valuable life lessons.  I am learning each day.  I am not perfect and have much room for improvement. We are excited for our future and look forward to our lives continuing in Charlotte!!    
 
   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tiersha! I finally got a chance to read your blog. What sad news! I am sooo sorry. I wish I had the right words to say. Just thinking about you. You are an amazing mom and friend. I admire you so much. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete