photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Life According to My iPhone

I caved and we bought Frozen.  She. LOVES. IT!
Josh FINALLY sees Frozen.  We took her to see it but the two of them were in the hall the whole time. 
That face is priceless.  Oh the joy a swing brings.
Springtime = Popsicles
Love a baby girl in a sundress
Pop-a-collar.  On the way to see the new Muppet movie. 
Let's just say that this didn't last long.  We ended up getting our money back.  She was waving and blowing kisses to everyone in the theater.  We left shortly after it started.   
Stake Relief Society activity.  Such a fun Saturday.  I'm glad I ended up going. 
Sneaky, sneaky.  Charlotte now knows how to twist off the top of my lip gloss.  She painted herself and then did it AGAIN the next day.  How does she find it?!
Made sugar cookies after church.  These are the same ones my mom made growing up.  They turned out amazing!  Frosting and all!  Finally, I got it right!
My ever changing guest bedroom.  It's going to stay like this for a while until I finish everything else.  I know I am posting pictures slowly, but I am a little obsessed with getting it right. 
We've been touring model homes when the weather is bad.  Most of the time it's a great way to get decorating ideas.  EXCEPT this house.  It was the weirdest decorating I've seen.  At the top of the stairs, there was a life-size ZEBRA!  Charlotte loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment