photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, July 28, 2012

I Used to Have Cheek Bones

Before I say anything, I just want to be clear that I appreciate the pregnancy compliments I receive....

But does anyone remember what I used to look like???  I used to have cheek bones and a very defined jaw bone.  Remember?  Here, let me take you back down memory lane...



Ok you remember now, phew!  Now onto what I look like NOW!  Granted, I did gain a little bit of weight before getting pregnant :(
To all of you who say, "you only have gained weight in your belly."  Umm...really?  Thank you, but I can't wait to get back to my "wedding day weight" and show you all what I am supposed too look like!!  Don't get me wrong, I still love being pregnant and gaining weight does not bother me one bit, but it's so funny to me when people tell me I haven't gained weight anywhere else.  And for the most part I haven't, but bottom line, I have :)  One day, I'll have defined cheek bones again...just you wait!!

1 comment:

  1. You will feel "normal" again, and sooner than you think, too (though remember to be patient with yourself, too :) ).

    ReplyDelete