photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, July 23, 2012

Bachelorette: My Very Own Jef

I am thrilled that Emily decided to send Arie home and that she fell head-over-heels in love with Jef.  At first, I didn't know if he was there to really fall in love, being a slow mover and a very laid back person.  But the more I got to know Jef on the show, the more I realized that him and Josh are very similar.



Josh and Jef both love wearing solid color tee's or plaid button-ups.  They both are slow movers and very laid back, as previously mentioned.  Both grew up in an LDS family (although Josh is still active).  Both are men of few words--when Jef would be around a group of people, he wouldn't talk as much, but once he was one on one with Emily, he was very expressive--Josh is the same way.  Their hair both has something going on in the front.  Both love kids and their families.  Both are ambitious.  Both let their women talk much more than them (see link below).  Yes, I think this is why I wanted Emily to choose Jef in the end, because he is so much like my husband! (Although, Josh would never have gone on the show!)  But really, so excited that they are together and making it work.  I was impressed when they said last night they have seen each other almost every weekend since the show stopped taping.  Talk about dedication!! Congrats Emily and Jef!

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/tv-26594281/bachelorette-finale-2012-interview-emily-maynard-jef-holm-discuss-finale-30065111.html

No comments:

Post a Comment