- The nights are bad. I take a hot bath every night and wear compression hose to keep the swelling down and help with the leg cramps. Oh leg cramps you ask? Yeah, they are BAD! Charley horses every night. Last night was painful when I sprang out of bed with one in each leg! The first night my compression hose didn't take care of the pain :(
- I am still feeling great otherwise, despite the hottest summer EVER! I go to Seven Peaks Waterpark on occasion to cool off and continue to live in my maternity shorts and maxi skirts.
- I haven't worn makeup for a couple weeks now because I rather sleep than have to spend more time getting ready in the morning.
- Now that I am in the third trimester, I am getting more tired each day. Around 2:00 pm is when it usually hits me. That's what time I leave work anyway so it's perfect.
- I went to the doctor yesterday and everything is still great! My OB was a little concerned about the swelling and had me do an ultrasound on my leg to see if there were any blood clots. Everything was clear!
- I feel like I look better in person than in pictures. I never know what way to stand or how to smile.
- I never look at the scale when I'm being weighed and ask the nurses not to tell me the number :) I know I'm gaining weight and that's fine, I just don't want to know the actual numbers. Let me enjoy being pregnant.
- I'm hungry...a lot! Whatever.
- I get up about 3-4 times throughout the night to go to the bathroom. But luckily, I fall right back asleep. It doesn't phase me at all and I know my body is just preparing me for my little girl to come.
- I've told several people this, but it's torture waiting NINE MONTHS!! Luckily, it has gone by really fast and the next ten weeks are going to fly.
Thursday, July 12, 2012
I cannot believe I am at 30 weeks. (BTW, sorry I have been so bad at blogging.) Chiquita is moving around more and more and I'm getting bigger and bigger and definitely more uncomfortable.