photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Six Months Old






It's official, I have a SIX MONTH OLD!! I can't believe it. It's so amazing to be a mom and be able to watch her grow and learn. She is rolling over, more vocal, had her first food, been on airplane (several times) and even has her own passport!

Charlotte has recently been teething, which any parent will tell you, is an awful experience. She fusses and can't have me leave her sight. She is so uncomfortable that I try to do everything I can to make things better. She is into stranger danger and usually only wants Josh and I. Luckily, she has remembered both grandmas and goes to them great! She also is pretty cool with her sunglasses!

Charlotte likes to be comfortable when it comes to temperature also. She can't be too hot. She screams and lets me know she is uncomfortable. She doesn't like wind and has no problem being cold.

She loves her daddy and even recognizes him over FaceTime! It's so cute to see their relationship. It makes me more in love with Josh too!

I just can't get enough of this perfect baby girl. I love her so much! My BFF...partner-in-crime...side kick...my little girl!





March 4, 2013- First time eating a Cherrio...mixed feelings!


2 comments: