photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, March 22, 2013

First Foods

I was convinced I was going to make Charlotte's baby food, at least for the first few months; but once I got to Target and saw that the price wasn't as terrible I was anticipating I texted Josh and said, "I think I'm going to buy baby food. It's so much easier!" I bought four different flavors and two of the squeeze-out with the spoon (for when we are on the go). I just finished feeding Charlotte sweet potatoes and she LOVED them!!! She ate more than I thought and acted like she just couldn't get a spoonful fast enough! I guess the next thing we need to buy is a high-chair! She's an eating machine!



Realizing she loves it!
All done!  Lots of potatoes on her face!
Happy and full baby girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment