photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Saturday, January 26, 2013

More Disneyland

Josh hadn't been to Disneyland for three weeks and he finally had a day off, so we are here...yes right now! Josh is on Radiator Springs while I wait with Charlotte. We started our day by going to JoAnns to look at some potential curtain material (Josh HATES craft stores more than anything), then to Costco to pick up photos and subway art I had printed, and our last stop before Disneyland was to visit my grandparents and Robyn. We were there for a couple hours so they could see Charlotte.

Once we got to Disneyland, we headed straight for California Adventure. We hit up the Little Mermaid and Toy Story ride. Charlotte hated both. Ugh! My worst nightmare come true...my children don't like Disneyland!! She is much more aware of her surroundings since the last time she went in some rides. You don't realize how loud and jerky everything is until you have a child. Everything g at Disneyland is loud!! I think she was overly stimulated. I think we will have to hold off on some rides for a little bit. We will just enjoy being in the park.





No comments:

Post a Comment