photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Last Minute Family Fun!

The last two days, the kids have had needed some entertaining since the house is EMPTY! Yesterday, I took the twins all day! I was exhausted by the end, but much to my surprise, they were pretty good. We went to the Irvine Spectrum and rose the Ferris wheel and carousal. The food court was closed so we ate at Target (I had some shopping to do anyway). Josh was working at the office and met us for lunch! Then we went to the Mission Viejo mall (where there was air conditioning) and walked around and ended up at the Disney store where Charlotte tried some sunglasses. Later that night, Josh and I went in a date to Yard House and Les Mis. It was unbelievable! Thanks for such a terrific night!

Ferris Wheel- Everyone had to have their own seat
Carousal and water fountain at the Spectrum
Charlotte modeling sunglasses :)
Today, my mom and I took the kids to the Santa Ana Zoo. Of course they liked it! They also rode the train and carousal there as well. When we returned home, the neighborhood had a little party for the kids.
Zoo!
Neighborhood Party- all the kids got scarves and snow ball makers

My family is leaving tomorrow (they are hoping, at least). I just can't believe it. But it will be for the best! We will really have a sense of independence, while my parents will be able to start a new life with their five remaining kids at home. I have many trips already planned so hopefully it will not be as hard as maybe it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment