photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

Molly's Blessing Day

Yesterday, the three of us drove to LA for Molly Taggart's blessing.  Jack gave a great blessing to his daughter and she didn't make a peep!  Side Note: We sat right behind Napoleon Dynamite (Jon Heder) and he passed the Sacrament to our row.  Josh and I both are ready to move to their ward.  It was so diverse, young, and friendly.  Don't get me wrong, I love my ward, but their ward was a lot smaller and seemed like everyone knew each other really well.  Josh and I live in the biggest ward in our stake, yet everyone has still been super nice and has reached out to us.  Anyway, getting back on track... after church, we went back to Jack and Joanna's place for a great lunch. 





No comments:

Post a Comment