photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Christmas with the Neilson's

We got back from Connecticut on January 1 and Tahnee and Tyler picked us up from John Wayne.  We got home around 10:30 and visited for a while.  The next day we opened presents with my family.



Grandma Tylyn missed Charlotte over the break

Charlotte's Christmas present from Grandma and Grandpa!
I know, it's like the same picture, but she's so dang cute!


Josh and I got all the kids these beanies for their new cold climate!

Tahnee and Tyler got dad jeans...

...and Mom a scarf and sweatshirt.



Josh and I got dad exercise rings...
...and Mom a purse.

I had Annie's name and got her face products...

...slippers...
...and a new purse.

Got an iPad stand from Annie


Matching sweaters from Mom

Josh had Tahnee's name and got her J.K. Rowling's new book...

...and computer case (that didn't fit).
Michael and Tyler got the same thing

Josh got me UGG slippers.  I am in love with them already!



Josh got an ESPN subscription and Insider info
This past Friday the four older kids went to Disneyland. I actually met everyone up there around 3 in the afternoon.  We had a lot of fun. I can't even remember when we had been to Disneyland the last time together.  It was so cold that night so for dinner we all got bread bowls.  It was delicious.  Both parks were really crowded, but tomorrow is the start of empty parks.  I think I might go up on Tuesday just because!











1 comment:

  1. Looks like a great Christmas! I love Charlotte's chair! So cute! I really miss Disneyland. Maybe we should go where I am in CA in March for Luke's Homecoming! : )

    ReplyDelete