photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, January 7, 2013

4 Months Old



Today marks Charlotte's four-month mark! I seriously don't know where the time goes.  She is getting more fun each day and I can't imagine my life without her.  

So far Charlotte has...
  • Celebrated her first Halloween, Thankgsgiving and Christmas
  • Sleeping in her own bed
  • Talking, more like screaming, this past week!
  • Holding her own bottle (on occassion)
  • Gotten used to her dad's beard
  • Loves to be held and paid attention too (what baby doesn't?!)
  • Sat in her Bumbo just fine and is great at holding her head up during Tummy Time
  • Been able to sleep through anything
  • Come to love TV and Despicable Me is her favorite movie ;)
  • Gone to Disneyland probably more than any other 4-month old!
Charlotte is the center of our universe and now that the holidays are over and my family is moving to Utah, she and I will be having a lot more one on one time.  I am looking forward to it!  Charlotte, your daddy and I love you and can't wait to see how you continue to grow!

1 comment:

  1. she is adorable and growing so fast! how did you get her to start sleeping on her own? gracie needs help with that.

    ReplyDelete