Today marks Charlotte's four-month mark! I seriously don't know where the time goes. She is getting more fun each day and I can't imagine my life without her.
So far Charlotte has...
- Celebrated her first Halloween, Thankgsgiving and Christmas
- Sleeping in her own bed
- Talking, more like screaming, this past week!
- Holding her own bottle (on occassion)
- Gotten used to her dad's beard
- Loves to be held and paid attention too (what baby doesn't?!)
- Sat in her Bumbo just fine and is great at holding her head up during Tummy Time
- Been able to sleep through anything
- Come to love TV and Despicable Me is her favorite movie ;)
- Gone to Disneyland probably more than any other 4-month old!