photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, January 28, 2013

Console Table

I searched high and low for the perfect console/entryway table for my home. I found the perfect one at TJ Maxx/Home Goods a little over a month ago. It's grey and exactly what I was looking for. I've decided to make it my holiday display table. Since I will not be decorating my entire apartment I wanted to still be festive. So here is Valentines! Just need to get a pink candle and it will be totally done. Who likes it?

Already have my St. Patrick's subway art printed!

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT!!! Seriously wish you could come decorate our place!! We want to change things up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Thanks for the ideas!

    kashiariley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute; I wish I had some talent for decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uhhh Adam and I totally got that framed "Call Me, Sweethearts, XOXOXO" picture thingy as a wedding gift - is yours interchangeable?! I just love it and thought it was the coolest gift! Where is it from?

    ReplyDelete