photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Monkeying Around

She is obsessed with putting on every pair of shoes she has throughout the day.  It started very early yesterday.

Yesterday was a long, productive day.  Order...1) Walmart return, 2) Monkey Joe's, 3) Lunch 4) Pick up clothes from alterations, 5) Put together ward bulletin board, 6) Pack for Utah.  
I get tired just thinking about the day, even though it's over.  Some of you are probably saying, "psh, that's my schedule everyday!"  Lately, I have been trying to limit the amount of places I go, for Charlotte's sake.  She loves getting out, but she LOVES going back home!  We are spending the majority of the week at home getting ready to leave TOMORROW!!  I am so excited to see my family, I might have well served another mission again ;)  
But we still have to have fun in the midst of leaving for the holidays.  Therefore, we explored Monkey Joe's for play group.  We had never been here before.  I didn't know what to expect and it was basically a bunch of bounce houses.  Charlotte took a LONG time to warm up to it, but finally she liked it.  I also have never put so much hand sanitizer on her, probably in her life combined.  There are no signs of sickness today, so I think I killed all her germs ;)  





After Monkey Joe's, we went to Chili's for lunch (I had a coupon for a free kids meal) and I got the BEST salad...Santa Fe Chicken salad.  And then to the church building to put up the ward bulletin board.  It's nothing to brag about, but it's better than what it was...nothing!


Once we got home, Charlotte crashed!  I went upstairs to grab something out of my room and couldn't help but snap a photo of her around around her baby.  It kills me.  Love this little trooper of mine!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment