photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Day at the Mall

I thought I would do a post on a trip to the mall. Why? For myself. To document how these trips usually go. It's a great place to run to on rainy days, like today.  We were originally planning a trip to ImaginOn but I forgot a I had to drop something off at UPS so we got a little late start. My main goal was to stop at H&M to grab a coat I saw on a fashion blog. We got to the mall in north Charlotte, stopped at H&M (got my coat) and wandered around the mall for a while.

Typical dressing room...squeeze into a little room and Charlotte doesn't want to sit still :)


We noticed the Santa station was all set up as a snow globe. Of course, the mall was totally decorated with Christmas AND Christmas music was playing! 


It was so cute. As we went down to the first floor, we noticed people were walking through it, so clearly, we went inside.


I don't know why my legs look so enormous...

Santa's workers guided us through the snow globe and it had snow coming down from the top! 



We finally made our way to Santa. It was his first day and I'm pretty sure Charlotte was the first child to see him. She wouldn't sit on his lap but I got her to sit next to him and give him a hug. He had a basket of "Frozen" activity booklets, which she was pretty excited about. 




I'm sure this won't be the only time we see Santa. Josh loves the mall at Christmas time and when I told him about all the Christmas stuff his reply was "we need to live at the mall." You don't have to twist my arm ;) 

After Santa, we had lunch at Chick-Fil-A, our favorite. We probably go there once a week. Charlotte totally zonked out soon as we hit the road. Such a little trooper! 

No comments:

Post a Comment