photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Out and About in Two States

Tuesday, we started our day off in South Carolina with breakfast at Cracker Barrel.  If you know me at all, you know I love eating out for breakfast.  My parents had never had their breakfast, so it was a nice treat for all of us.  Then we played around in the store after...Charlotte's bug eye's! 
 



My parents love looking at real estate, so I went and showed them the neighborhood Josh and I want to live in...eventually (still in SC).  We looked at a couple model homes and then took Charlotte home for a nap, back in NC.  After her nap, we went to Lake Wylie/McDowell Nature Center.  I have never been to the nature center, so it was a first for all of us.
 





Again, it was another hot day and thank goodness for our $10 plastic pool!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment