photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, June 12, 2014

More Visitors...First couple days

I love hosting visitors, and it's always been that way.  No matter where we have lived, we welcome people to stay with us. This was the third time already, we've had visitors.  I never thought we would have people come to NC, so it's certainly a treat seeing my family when they come.  
 
My dad had a work trip on Kiwah Island, SC.  It's about a 3.5 drive from us.  They flew in on Thursday (last week), stayed the night and left for Kiwah the next morning.  Sunday, they came back and left this morning.  Michael also took the train in on Sunday to see them.  We have done a lot of hanging out, driving around Charlotte and showing them (more so my dad since it's his first time here) the area I live in, and trying to do some fun things.  Thursday night, we went to Bruster's Ice Cream.  It's my favorite stop these days and everyone liked their flavors.
 
  
Monday, Josh got us tickets to go watch the pro golfers practice for the U.S. Open at Pinehurst.  I don't even enjoy golf, but I was so excited to go and see everything.  Unfortunately, we couldn't take our phones in, so the pictures are very limited.  My dd bought a disposable camera (we had to remember to wind it after each picture) so hopefully I can get some pictures a little later.  It was the hottest day I have experienced in a long time.  We were all sweating like crazy!  But I found my wedding ring right on the course! I was thrilled!! 
 
When we got to our tent #34, it was closed.
Giving Grandpa some loves!
 

Sunscreen!


The heat wiped her out!  I stripped her down to her diaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment