photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Second Anniversary

Last weekend, Josh and I celebrated our two year anniversary. I seriously can't believe it's been two years.

We started the weekend (Saturday) at Kneaders for breakfast. We tried out their new location and absolutely loved it. After breakfast, we headed up to Salt Lake City. We checked into the Downtown Marriott and walked over to City Creek. I still can't belie we spent all day there and didn't tired or bored. There is so much to see and shop, it was great. We also ran into Jordan and Dane! Around 4:30, we ate at the Cheesecake Factory and had a delicious meal. I got the salmon, mashed potatoes and the largest "side" salad ever! Josh got the bacon and avocado club sandwich, which he loved. We hardly ate any of our meal because we filled up on bread. Then they sang "Happy Birthday" to me, brought me a sundae and the. We ordered a slice of red velvet cheesecake to go...don't judge! We went back to the hotel to put our food away and then walked around some more. It was a perfect day and beautiful evening. The next day, we went to Temple Square before heading home. TS never gets old. It's so peaceful and I don't know how anyone can go there and think Mormons aren't good people. The spirit is so strong there! We listened to a few conference talks, Josh read out of the Indonesian Book of Mormon and we enjoyed the grounds. We went home that afternoon.

It was a perfect weekend. Josh took a break from studying and it was so nice to have each others full attention. I love spending time with Josh. He really is my best friend and can't imagine my life without him. Happy Anniversary Joshy ;)

*Pictures to come
**If there are errors, I apologize. I did this entire post on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment