photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Moms with Muffins


Charlotte is in her third and FINAL year of preschool and I finally got to do "Moms with Muffins."  The last two years her class did "Dads and Donuts" but I'd see all these other preschools celebrate the moms.  Charlotte was looking forward to this day too.  Literally had a countdown.  Of course the morning of she had a horrible cough.  So we went only for the Mother's Day program and then left.

The kids all served their moms breakfast.  This is exactly what Charlotte brought to me.  One donut and pink lemonade.  Haha.  


All the moms socialized/tried to keep their other kids next to them. Then the kids had a little program for us.  They sang two songs and gave us a little gift.  It's always so fun to see what your kid thinks of you.  


Naomi finally wanted out of the stroller and joined the party.  I am so glad I get to experience these fun little moments with my girls.  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment