photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Birthday Fun!


 I have always looked forward to my birthday.  Josh does a good job at making it a special day, set a part from the rest, but also the older we get real life basically takes over.  So the morning of my birthday was just like any other day and because I was having a house full of guests the next day (Friday), I made sure my entire house was cleaned the day before (Wednesday).

My birthday was on the first Thursday Carowinds was open.  I picked Chartlotte up from     ggb ty6uschool and we went straight to Carowinds for lunch and a bunch of rides.  It was dead...and HOT!  It felt so great to be outside.  We met up with some friends that were there for a little bit and it just was a nice afternoon. 

She didn't want her picture taken. lol







After Josh got home that night, we tried a local burger joint, Hobo's, on Main Street right in Fort Mill.  It was delicious.  We are always up for a good burger.  After, we went back home and Josh had ordered a Baskin Robbins mint chocolate chip ice cream cake.  Yum!!



Since being pregnant and not being very active, my body has experienced a lot of aches and pains.  I am always complaining of mainly my back killing me.  Josh got me a day at the spa for my present.  

I am now counting each birthday as a miracle.  I am trying not to take my days for granted and really count my blessings along the way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment