photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, February 27, 2015

Around Town

The weather has been really cold here in the Queen City. I have tried getting out as much as possible but some days it's only been an hour tops, if that. We (me and Charlotte) are tired of being cooped up inside. So I thought last night, we will head into Uptown and go to ImaginOn for storytime. 

This morning, after we delivered mascara to a local customer, we headed to the children's library. It was fun and nice to get out! 





My friend, Caryn, who i delivered mascara to this morning, told me about Belmont, NC. It's a little town outside of Charlotte that has a cute Main Street, including an ice cream parlor. Ice cream is the magic word! On the way home, the weather was beautiful, so we stopped by and explored this quaint little town. It was adorable!! We ate at the parlor and then drove around, looked at houses and finally continued home. 











Charlotte doesn't take formal naps anymore, but if she's tired, she has no problem telling me and falling asleep. Which I'm totally fine with!! 


And a little added picture of my silly girl back at home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment