photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, March 23, 2015

Swim Lessons

I have been so bad at updating my blog that I finally had time tonight to write down some things!!  The first post I am catching up on is Charlotte starting swim lessons!  This has been the highlight of our week!  She is such a fish, that I decided she needed to learn how to swim by summertime.  I don't know if she'll be perfect by the time all the pools open up around here, but I am crossing my fingers!

We signed up for private swim lessons at Charlotte Swim Academy.  It takes us about 35 minutes to get there (on the opposite side of the city), but it's worth it and we try to plan errands and things to do on our way home.  

Charlotte's teach is Adrianna and is so great with her.  We start out on her little bench and then when it's time, her teacher comes to get Charlotte and I go into the observation room.  I literally cannot take my eyes off of her for the whole 30 minutes.  It's hysterical watching her.  Especially with her goggles on!!  

Here are some pictures of our lessons so far...

First lesson:





 We had a makeup lesson once on a Saturday and Josh got to come.  Of course, he loved it!!


 She can climb out of the pool on her own!


 And the goggles...


We cannot wait until tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment