photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, January 11, 2015

WDW: Epcot

We went to Epcot on our final day in Florida. This park was just cool. I can't see kids getting too much into it, but I could have spent more than a day here...just eating all the food!! One thing to keep in mind (that we didn't know), plan all your Fast Passes before 11 am. All the different countries, don't open until 11:00. Our FP were for later in the afternoon so we walked around a lot just waiting. 









We finally did all of our Fast Passes and then went to France for lunch. Yum! We tried lots of good food while we were there. 




I loved walking through all the countries. With all the craziness going on over seas, it really doesn't motivate me to get on an airplane and go visit the real countries anytime soon. I know that Epcot probably doesn't do the real countries justice, but it will hold me over for a while ;)





We left this park around 6:30 pm and drove straight home. It really wasn't the most ideal park for little ones. There are only a handful of rides and a lot of "sight seeing." I could have spent much longer, just with Josh, but Charlotte was a bit bored. 

Overall, I'm really happy we got to go and I could finally see what it was all about. I realize it's not as convenient as Disneyland to get in and out of, but it's fun to go and spend all day and have the most magical experience! Thanks again Josh, for making my dreams come true! I look forward to more fun trips in our future! 



No comments:

Post a Comment