photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, July 4, 2014

Life According to My iPhone

I have been a little MIA from the blog lately, so I thought I would just post a run down of photos I have been taking (mainly of Charlotte) and get you all up to date on what's been going on with the Whitmores :)
  
First Ponytail
Another day at Carowinds...she was having fun. I promise!
I'm trying...she just laughs when I put her on.
Sold her crib.
We bought her a set of golf clubs.  Hello LPGA (thanks "Once Upon A Child")!
First playland.  Yes, Josh went all the way up with her.  The things he does for her.
Play date at the Nyborgs ended up with Charlotte taking over the pool...
...and the teddy bears.
She played dress up.  All on her own.  Well she went and got the dresses and gave them to me to put them on her.  We went through three outfits.

No comments:

Post a Comment