photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I Scream, You Scream

This morning, we started the day off at Target helping our friends pick out outfits for thir family pictures. I am very flattered when people ask me clothes advice. I don't think I'm the best dresser, but I do love shopping and have fun putting outfits together!! 


After we had much success at the (second) happiest place on earth, we headed to SC to our favorite ice cream place, Brusters. Charlotte did an amazing job not getting ice cream all over! I was so impressed. Practice makes perfect ;) The kids loved running all over the patio area (luckily, we were the only ones there) and thought they were so big sitting on the kids bench. Charlotte loves seeing Kira and Isak...BFF's :)




Thanks Becky for treating us to ice cream! 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fun day!! Charlotte looks so dang cute in her outfit! See you SOON!!

    ReplyDelete