photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In a Very Public World, I Need Some Privacy!

I know there are a lot of people who love looking at their blog stats, can't wait to see those numbers, and thinking of new ways to attract followers.  I'll admit that I feel that way occasionally.  BUT, there is something even more important to me than stats and reminds me why I started a blog in the beginning...documenting and keeping a journal of my life.  I love social media and the way we can all stay in touch.  I love staying connected to Provo friends and their growing families, family members that now live far from me, and the fact that Charlotte's grandparents and great-grandparents can continue to see her grow from a distance.  

With all that said, I recently had a feeling that I should go private for a little bit.  I'm sure this will only last a little while (a month?), but for the time it will remain this way.  Thanks for your support and understanding!

  Here's my little stink earlier this morning! After this picture was taken, she whacked me over the head with a tin vase and ran as fast as she could! She didn't trip once in those heels! She walks (and runs) in them perfectly! Oh I have my hands full with her :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment