photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween 2013

I just realized that I haven't posted about Charlotte's first Trick-or-Treating!  It was so much more fun than I thought it would be!  We went over to Ladera Ranch (Josh's idea) and found some great decorated homes!  I can't believe how into it people get!  Josh and I aren't big Halloween people.  We are realizing with children, we need to maybe do a family costume.  Maybe next year.  Charlotte was a generic princess for Halloween (Costume was $10.49 at Old Navy).  I originially bought it for dress-up (because she cares) but I thought, why not have her wear it for Halloween?!  Every house we went to, she knocked on the door and wanted to hold her pink pumpkin. 
*Please excuse the horrible night photos from the phone.
 
  Halloween by day....



Halloween by night...
And she's off!



Time to go home


After-candy bath

1 comment:

  1. So cute!!! Tan's sis & her family live in Ladera Ranch so that's where we go basically every year. We took our little lovey trick-or-treating there too this year and she loved it!

    ReplyDelete