photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Week with Aunt Tahnee

We were so lucky to have my sister, Tahnee, come out to CA during her Fall break from teaching.  We were busy everyday, but that's just how we like to be!  We did lots of fun things and shopped til we dropped!  Here is a little recap of last week!
 
Monday:
Costco run and just hanging out!
 
Tuesday: 
I had a stress test (treadmill test) and echo up in Orange at UCI.  Tahnee was able to watch Charlotte for me and then we met up with my grandparents and Aunt Robyn for lunch at The Block.  

 After, we met up with Melissa and Brady at Downtown Disney and made plans later that night for dinner with the husbands.  Josh and I discovered Pacific Whey Cafe at South Coast if you ever need any affordable food places while you're shopping!


  

Wednesday:
The rain didn't stop us from heading up to Fashion Island for some Sprinkles Ice Cream.  It was totally empty (wonder why) and we enjoyed our red velvet cupcakes with vanilla in the middle.  YUM!!

Quick stop by the fabric store



 
Thursday:
Our friend, Nicole, lives up in LA so we thought it would be fun to go out to lunch and stroll around The Grove for a bit.  Of course we had to make a stop by the American Girl store.  I brought my Molly doll to get cleaned up and her hair done.  It's been 18 years since I got her and I thought I owe the poor thing a makeover!  We coveted everything in the store and then went to lunch at Chipotle.  




 
 On our way home, we had dinner with Grandma and Grandpa Neilson at SmashBurger.  It was so fun to meet up with them.  It's been a few months since Tahnee has seen them.  I wish I had snapped a photo!  For dessert (yes, that's what we do in this family), we heard about Rita's in the Kalediscope and wanted to try it.  Custard and Italian ice...need I say more?  It was really good and I think we all (brought Josh home one) would recommend it.  Especially Charlotte!!



Friday:
Tahnee was planning on leaving but we decided to surprise Annie at her volleyball tournament in Sand Diego instead.  She was quite surprised.  It took us a while to get there (with a stop at the outlets), but we finally made it and it was a lot of fun.  Charlotte lasted an hour and a half before the game and through the first game.  We had to leave before the second one.  Sorry Annie!  It was fun though and we are glad we made it.  







 
 
Tahnee left Saturday morning.  We had a lot of fun and can't wait until the next time we see her!!  Thanks for spending your Fall break with us and thanks Tyler for being apart for her for a week!!
 
Here are a couple more pictures from the week :)

 

1 comment:

  1. What a fun week!! And my goodness, Charlotte is such a little fashionista!!! You dress in the CUTEST clothes!! I want her wardrobe..haha

    ReplyDelete