photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Pumpkin City 2013

Just like last year, we took Charlotte to Pumpkin City.  A family tradition!  I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year.  It just blows my mind.  Last year, she could hardly see and now this year she is walking all over the pumpkin patch!  We went yesterday afternoon and it amazes me each year how much the little farm grows!  They add so much each year; whether it be carnival booths or more rides...and less pumpkins!!  Don't be fooled by mine and Charlotte's long sleeves and long pants...it was about 80 degrees!!  We had a day planned but went home after this, allowing the cool temperatures to set in before leaving again.  This is not normal Fall...pumpkin patches in the HEAT?!  But I guess that's normal for here.  I have never been so ready for cooler weather in my life!










No comments:

Post a Comment