photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Friday, August 2, 2013

Good Day LA

The last two days, Josh has had to go to Los Angeles for training. Today, Charlotte and I tagged along since he was getting off at 3:00. We dropped him off at KPMG and headed to The Grove, an outdoor shopping mall. I got there around 8:45 am and it didn't open until 10:00. Fortunately, there is a Farmers Market attached to it that was open. It has a ton of food places inside, so Charlotte and I got waffles, eggs and bacon for breakfast! Yum!! 
After we walked around the vendors and a couple shops outside the mall, it was time to move the car in the parking structure and go have a blast!

I decided to take my time, since I had until 3:00. I just moseyed around, going in all the shops. I kept everything under control until the American Girl store!! It has always been my dream for my daughter(s) to play with my AG dolls (I have a Bitty Baby and Molly). When the stores finally started popping up I thought it would be the best if I could TAKE my girls to the store one day! Well, today was the day! Upon walking in,
it automatically became the best day! I would have to say it possibly passed the Disneyland excitement for the hour I was in there:) I had been planning on taking Molly with us to LA to get her all fixed up, and, of course, forgot her at home.  I got Charlotte out of the stroller for a while and she loved looking at all the dolls.  I told my mom and Josh that this was the best day ever!! You'll have to stay tune to her first birthday blog post to see what is in the large red bag!!!
After our little shopping spree, I noticed a huge line forming on a grassy area with Sprinkles Cupcake signs. I thought, I live by Sprinkles, I don't need one now. But, if you stand in line for a picture and hashtag them, you get a free cupcake with your picture on it. Why not? we waited 15 minutes and had a free cupcake!
Next we met up with Nicole at Cheesecake Factory for lunch! It was great to catch up! 
Shortly after a little more walking around, I went back to pick up Josh. We drove up to Colorado Blvd and ate dinner at this nice bistro. Then did more walking and shopping :)
I am constantly thanking Josh for providing a great life for me and Charlotte. I love the time I am able to spend with my baby girl. She is my BFF and we do everything together! It's so fun!! It was such a fun day...now for the weekend!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! I love Colorado Blvd. There is a nice little Italian restaurant there that we use to always go to with my parents. Then after dinner we would go across the street and grab a piece of Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory! Yum!

    ReplyDelete