photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Ready for the Weekend

This has been a LONG week!  Between trying to get back on West Coast time, Charlotte teething, getting back to work, and finalizing my Summit plans; I am very much ready for the weekend. 
 
We will be attending Disneyland's all-night event (we'll see how "all-night" really pans out) and then finally celebrating my birthday at Las Brisas!!  One of my favorite places to have breakfast.  After breakfast, we will have a family beach day at Laguna.  It's going to be so relaxing!!
 
 
 
"Haven't celebrated your birthday yet," you ask?  Nope.  We were too in a rush to pack and get to the airport for our Red Eye, that there was not much celebrating.  Except with my free scoop from Baskin Robbins.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment