photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Charlotte Turns 8 Months Old

My big baby girl is EIGHT months old today!  Serioiusly, every month I ask myself, "where did the time go?"  Well she has led quite the charmed life in the little eight months she has been here on Earth.  Some of her journey includes:
4 Round-trip flights
3 Road trips
43 Disneyland visits
2 official beach days
1 Passport
1 trip out of the country (at the end of this week)
 
Yes, one would say she is spoiled.  I would say, she is my BFF, and why wouldn't you do all those things with your best friend?  
Since she doesn't have another appointment until nine months, I weighed her today and she is 18 pounds.  Everywhere we go, people tell me she's so big for an 8 month old, but I think she's just right :)  She is clapping now and scooting everywhere.  She is such a little stinker and won't crawl, but I think that's a good thing for right now.  Being mobile would just make things a little difficult.  She is wearing 6- and 9-month clothes.  She can sit up from laying down.  She eats solids once a day.  Loves to be home and play on the rug in the family room.  She enjoys taking little bites (more like specks) of all of our food.  She has found her voice and uses it...A LOT!  She is smiling at strangers more (yipee!).  
Charlotte Lyn is still a perfect little girl.  I love her so much and love watching her change constantly.  She has brought so much joy into our lives.  I really believe she has brought Josh and I closer and our relationship stronger as well.  We fight over who gets to hold her at church and who gets to change her diaper ;)  jk  I can't even imagine my life without her.  She is everything and more I could have wished for in a child.  
 
 
 
 
 
  I love you Charlotte Lyn!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment