photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wednesday Write-Ups

I am going to try a new thing and see what kind of response I get.  I am always wondering about products and I am sure many other women (and possibly men) are too.  Why not write about my experience to help others with their decisions?  Every Wednesday, I will, in a sense, review a product, so you know if it's worth buying for your own needs.  This is what I will call...

First on the list?  Dry Shampoo.  A couple weeks ago, I put a post on Facebook asking what everyone's favorite Dry Shampoo is.   I have tried Bumble and Bumble and loved how it made my hair looked, but it left the brown color on my fingers after I would style and massage the powder into my scalp.  And for the price, I did not want to deal with that again.  I received several suggestions.  When I was out shopping one day, I was in Urban Outfitters and happened to see Batiste (which Michelle recommend).  It was $8 so I bought a bottle.  I really do like it a lot!  I don't get brown coloring on my fingers at all and it makes my hair look great!  I think when I'm done with it, I will try more, just to see what they are like.  But if you are in the market for Dry Shampoo, this is a great contender!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried Psssst dry shampoo? It's so far my fave but I will try this brand too sometime. Fun idea for posts!

    ReplyDelete