photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, February 14, 2013

14 Days of Valentines

This year, I wanted to do something fun and creative for Josh leading up to Valentines. I thought of getting him small gifts each day, but the cost would add up fast and he would just say, "I don't need all this." So I thought I could do little treats each day that he could munch on or take to work. I forgot to take pictures of a couple days and they're not in the order I gave them to Josh, but here is what the beginning of our month has looked like:









Reese's Heart-shaped chocolates...you can use anything though!


Gummy Bears


Oreos








Swedish Fish


No comments:

Post a Comment