photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Moving on...

First item of business, we finally got a move-in date!!! Saturday is the day we have been waiting for since we got here! It's been nice to save a months rent staying with my parents, but it's time to get house set up before the baby comes. If anyone wants to come help, feel free :) My dad and Josh will be moving everything over in he morning and then I'll go over later to arrange everything.

Next, what everyone has been asking...pregnancy! I went and met with a NEW doctor today and I'm a little worried. Everything he was talking about doing is opposite from what all the previous doctors had said. The only reason I want to deliver at St. Joseph's is because of my cardiologist. Anyone can deliver a baby but I need the whole team, not just an OB. But I still have some time because my cervix is "nowhere to be found." I haven't had any contractions besides Braxton Hix. The new doctor doesn't want me to be induced but I need to be so I have all the right doctors there and ready. Ahhh! I'm very frustrated and started crying in the doctors office. He didn't care at all. (An hour later...) I just got off the phone with my cardiologist and I told him I didn't feel comfortable with this new OB and he recommended I go back to Mission with Dr. Pan. Dr. Berdjis (cardiologist) lives in Mission Viejo and said if anything goes wrong he can be there in ten minutes. So I just called Dr. Pan and left a message in hopes I can get an appointment tomorrow or Friday. Let's hope she is willing to take me on! That is the latest. I'll let you know tomorrow what happens.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry you had to deal with that doctor today. He sounds like a total jerk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. anxious to hear the latest doctor news! keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete