photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Charlotte's Baby Blessing

Last night, we had Charlotte's baby blessing.  Josh requested a more intimate gathering, so being respectful of that we invited both my grandparents, our parents (obviously) and his friend from North Carolina, Jack and Joanna Taggart.  It was the sweetest blessing I have ever heard (not that I'm bias or anything) and she was wide-eyed looking at Josh the entire blessing!  I am so grateful for a wonderful husband who loves this little girl to pieces.  She has changed our life in so many ways and brought such a sweet spirit into our home.  Everyone that sees her, just loves her.  She is such a good baby, only crying when she is hungry and sleeping well at night.  We couldn't ask for a better baby.  One important detail- Grandma Shelia made Charlotte's blessing dress out of my wedding dress, which made it that more special.  It was the most gorgeous dress I've ever laid eyes on.  So grateful for a talented grandma that takes the time to make this dress. 

Before the blessing...and changing into her dress
Starting to get her dressed
Slip with embroidering from Grandma Shelia...name and date of blessing
Charlotte was perfect the whole time she got dressed



Grandma Shelia did an amazing job making this dress...it was GORGEOUS!
Don't forget the bonnet!

Love my baby girl
  Proud Great-Grandparents
Grandma and Grandpa Neilson
Grandma and Grandpa Sheppard
Even more proud Grandparents


Aunt Annie (yes, like the pretzel place)
Grandma Tylyn can't ever get enough of Charlotte!
Men that stood in the circle

Aunt Robyn and Charlotte




Four generations
Both grandma's!
Four generations!
Our little Whitmore family :)
Daddy loving on Charlotte
She loves her Dad!



5 comments:

  1. So I can't believe I'm about to type this but her blessing dress is the most beautiful I've ever seen!! I thought My daughter's blessing dress was but Charlotte's is so much better because it was from your wedding dress! How special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well no wonder you couldn't text me back last night - baby Charlotte was being blessed!! I just thought you'd gone to bed..haha. This seriously made me teary :) I am just so happy for you guys! And I can't believe you're just 7 pounds from your pre-pregnancy weight! You seriously look so good! I'm loving your hair - it looks different to me! I cannot wait to see you guys next month and meet Miss Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is beautiful!! And, I LOVE all the pictures...sad we missed out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little baby! And you look fabulous Tiersha! Your cheekbones are back my friend and you are looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet and special evening! i love the dress too, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete