photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Monday, April 16, 2012

The Muppet Movie

Yes, I just posted this to facebook, but I thought I'd elaborate a bit.  Josh and Tyler begged me and Tahnee to go see "The Muppet Movie" once it came to the dollar theater.  We did not want to go and tried to put it off for as long as we were able too.  We eventually had to cave.  We sat there starring at our husbands with their ridiculous smiles on their faces throughout the whole movie and we kept wondering why we didn't just send them.  I have to admit (as much as I hate to do so), it wasn't AS bad as I thought it would be.  I just didn't grow up with the Muppets, never really watched them on TV.  Unfortunately, Tahnee got sucked in for a second time in the theater.  Then for Easter, the "bunny" didn't really know what else to bring Josh, so it settled for the movie...blu-ray style.  To say the least, he was very surprised.  And of course, we watched it.  Well now Josh is OBSESSED with the music to the movie.  He sings these two songs all day, everyday!





I also have to add in a little fact.  If you don't know my husband you won't know that he is pretty cheap. Everyday, he get on iTunes and plays the FREE clip of these songs OVER AND OVER.  I'm like, "just buy the stupid songs they're $1!"  Oh no, why would he do that if he can listen for free.  So yesterday, I was over on the couch and Josh was at the kitchen table "studying" along with the Muppets.  I look over (without his knowledge) and he is shaking his head and whole body and got really into the Man or Muppet song.  Watch the video at 2:17 and 2:23-that's Josh.  Yes, my quiet, counting numbers husband, totally rocking out.  Will he be embarrassed by this post?  Not as much as he will laugh.  And then he'll say, "I wasn't doing that."  Hun, yes you were. 

1 comment:

  1. You didn't grow up with the Muppets??? How funny. We used to watch them all the time!

    ReplyDelete