photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Easter Bunny is a Girl

Josh and I found out this year that the Easter Bunny is a girl...meaning...it's me :)  Unfortunately, Josh wasn't feeling well this past weekend and I was pretty busy, so the Easter Bunny decided to just visit Josh and make him feel better.







After I got back from church, we watched the Muppets (now all the songs are stuck in our head) and skyped with Lillee and my mom.  We also went to Brooke and Roger's to celebrate their son's, Ryder, first birthday with Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.  It was a great day...beautiful weather, relaxing and Josh was starting to feel better.

I am also thinking about taking a bump picture.  I can't believe I still haven't!!

No comments:

Post a Comment