photo whitmore-home_zpsdad9cfe7.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-believe_zpsc9d51347.png photo whitmore-spacer_zps2a0e07c9.png photo whitmore-single_zps01582287.png

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Tweet Me

I know, I go several weeks with no posts and now two in one day?!  Crazy!  But I couldn't resist.  Today I got a tweet from Janelle Brown...one of the sister wives.  I love their show and well, THEM!  I was laughing so hard I could barely breathe.  I mean, it's not that big of a deal, but it is.  You always want a famous person you follow to tweet you back.  I know the sister wives are not A-list celebs, but it's good enough for me!!!  Check it out.


I always am tweeting people I follow in hopes that they'll return with a tweet to me.  So in this case, I asked Janelle a question about something she had posted about her son and I got a response.  I can't believe it.  I am still in shock.  It's like being star struck through the social media.  Haha.  I am so lame.  I am going to keep tweeting people though and see if my luck continues. 

2 comments:

  1. you're not lame! i think it's cute! i never jumped on the twitter band wagon but i think it's pretty cool she responded!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't understand Twitter... But congrats...?

    ReplyDelete